Please complete the form below and one of our team will be in touch.
PCMIS for CYP & CAMHS
PCMIS can help ensure you meet the often complex needs of children and young people. The system supports all IAPT, Child & Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) and Children & Young People’s (CYP) services and is fully compliant with the latest version of the Mental Health Services Data Set (MHSDS v5.0).
Tailored for Children & Young People
In addition to key case management features, PCMIS includes a dedicated Children and Young People’s reporting module, allowing you to collect and conform to a range of data set reporting requirements while benefitting from a fully-hosted case management system.
Built-in Safeguarding tools, including system alerts and dedicated Safeguarding notes, help identify risk early and flag any issues so your staff can make well-informed decisions around children and young people’s wellbeing when required.
- Efficient collection of a wide range of patient outcome data
- Evidence-based clinical tools to improve efficiency and effectiveness of treatment regimes
- The highest standards of reporting targets for data completeness
- Meets the latest CYP and CAMHS requirements
- Purpose-built children’s service measures for accurate data collection
- Flexible screening processes built to suit your service
- Specialist mangement reports tailored for your service
- Digital Health Integration options available