Please complete the form below and one of our team will be in touch.
An International Case Management solution
Our configurable, responsive technology enables us to work with healthcare providers outside of our base in the UK.
We currently support Mental Healthcare and Staff Wellbeing services as far afield as Australia and Hong Kong.
Highly adaptable to meet bespoke requirements
Wherever you’re based, PCMIS technology can adapt to help you streamline processes, improving the experience for staff and clients across your service.
Our first international activity was supporting the initial trial and subsequent national roll out of Australia’s NewAccess programme. NewAccess is based on the NHS Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) programme, to which PCMIS is a key supplier.
We continue to work successfully with a range of Australian mental healthcare providers including Flinders University and Remedy Healthcare and have recently expanded our international operations to Hong Kong.
- Efficient collection of a wide range of outcome data
- Evidence-based clinical tools to improve efficiency and effectiveness of treatment regimes
- The highest standards of reporting targets for data completeness
- Ability to create and export bespoke reports
- Multiple Case Types and Pathways available to suit your requirements
- Integrated Digital Pathway to streamline referrals and collection of routine outcome measures
- Digital Health Integration options available
- Securely and locally hosted using Amazon Web Services (AWS)
International Case Study
MindStep Service |
Remedy Healthcare Australia
Read about how Australia-based Remedy Healthcare’s MindStep service engaged PCMIS to help them better facilitate delivering, recording and reporting on their low intensity psychological therapy offering.